Tuesday 22 November 2016

BAKERY COMING SOON!!

I am soooooo happy and excited to announce that I will be opening a small bakery in Hythe, Kent.
Unfortunately due to the amount of work that needs to be done I will not be open before Christmas, however I aim to be open in early January.

Please keep checking my Facebook page, Instagram, twitter account and website for all the news and updates regarding my exciting new adventure.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all my followers, customers, friends and family who have supported me since my journey began, I wouldn't be doing the job that I love if it wasn't for all of you.
Also a huge thank you is owed to my parents who are my biggest supporters and critics!
You have enabled me to achieved my dream and I will be forever grateful to both of you!

Love TIB x






No comments:

Post a Comment